April 17, 2013

WHAT'S UP WITH ME!

Okay, I have been MIA . I don't know if I still have time to update my blog. Grrr.  I have been very disorganized lately.  Very busy!! Iya is taking summer classes for Children's Theatre and Aiden is in an art class.  Got too little blogging time. Even scrapping time. ....Okay, time to scrap.  Here are some amazing creations I was able to work with.
LUEUR DU PASSE 
by Bee Creation
A gorgeous and elegant kit that contains 130 Elements, 22 Papers
6 Clusters and 6 Quickpages.
You can get them in separate packs too





 Here is a closer look at the kit
And here is a layout I made using a beautiful photo of  Ellie.
Thanks t Nancy Farnum for allowing me to use it.

MEGA PACK GIRLY
by Bee Creation
A very pretty collection for scrapping photos of your little and even big princesses.
The Mega includes the Kit of 150 Elements and 22 Papers, 6 Clusters and 6 Quickpages


Here is a closer look at the Kit
And here is a layout using a photo of my friend, Linda Perrotta' s grand daughter.
Isn't she so girly?

ARTFUL LOVE
by Digiscrap Art Therapy
This beautiful kit is made in a whimsical, arty style made up of seafoam, reef and other greens 
and shades of peach. It includes 50 Elements and 20 Papers
Available at 



Here are my layouts
My sweet friend Gina and her beautiful family.
I also used a wordart by Word Art World from
THE FAMILY WORDART PACK by Word Art World
  available at Scrapbookbytes and Gotta Pixel

 And here is Ellie and Jack. This sister-brother team has been one of  my fav 
scrapping models in my layouts.  Thank you Nancy Farnum for keeping your gallery 
open for me.
I used another wordart pack by Word Art World
HAPPY JOY WORDART PACK 
available at Scrapbookbytes and My Memories

DRIFTWOOD 
by G & T Designs
A stunning collection that includes Includes 131 Elements, 30 Papers, 9 Clusters/ 6 Page Elements, 11 Frames and 12 Wordarts
available 
 Here is a lovely photo of our sweet Princess Iya.  I enjoyed editing her photo in
Adobe Lightroom. This photo was taken in Dakak during their school field trip to Dipolog.


Nathalie is awake and she just crumbled the cookie I gave her  and now scattered on the floor. Haaaay. The crumbs are sticking on her feet and legs and she keeps on smiling at me. LOL.  Gotta go now because she's starting to pick up the crumbs and eat them . Better  clean her up and sweep the floor. Have a beautiful day or evening!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL




No comments: