October 2, 2013

KITS, COLLECTIONS AND CHALLENGES AT PBP

Pickleberrypop's October Challenges are now open.  They are more fun, and exciting. Complete the fun and easy challenges and get $10 gift certificate to the store. WOW! Check out the challenges and rules HERE
Here is a layout I made for the October Designer Challenge
Simply using a kit by Jumpstart Designs
ON THE WILD SIDE MEGA COLLECTION
ON SALE AT 35% OFF
OR YOU CAN GET THE BUNDLED COLLECTION
AT 30% OFF
AND THE ADD-ON BUNDLE
AT 30% OFF
 All Items are also available in separate packs at 20% off
Here is my layout for the October Designer Challenge at Pickleberrypop
Thank you so much Patrizia Schwartz  for letting me  use your photos.
I really wish we have a zoo here in Dumaguete.  Well, we used to but I guess it was difficult to maintain it. This is one of the reasons why Aiden's birthday motif is the safari . He wanted to go to the zoo.  I'll make a layout about it soon.

Here is another great news at PBP!
 LARA'S DIGI WORLD IS Pickleberrypop's Spotlight Designs from
Oct. 1-6. All her products will be on sale 40% off
Check out her shop HERE
Here is her latest collection
AUTUMN SONNET COLLECTION
W/ FREE QUICKPAGES
On sale at 54% off
also sold in separate packs at 40% off
And here is a layout I made with one of 
My model? One of the cuties! Nadine

HAPPY SCRAPPING! 
DON'T FORGET TO JOIN PICKLEBERRYPOP'S NEW CHALLENGES!!
GOD GOD BLESS YOU ALL

No comments: