October 1, 2013

NEW RELEASES IN DIGILAND

Here are some wonderful kits and templates that are now available in Digiland.  I am trying my best to update my blog. I really wish I have more to time . Anyway, check out all this fantastic products from designers I CT for.
AUTUMN MEMORIES PART 1
Template Pack by
Ilonka's Scrapbook Designs
Four templates to help you do some awesome clustering and product stunning layouts.
Here are my layout
Kit is SOFT METAL by G&T Designs
Available at E -Scape and Scrap
A rak for my friend Georgina.
These are Bella's photos from last year.
I used Ilonka's kit AUTUMN IS ON  ITS WAY
available in all her stores.

HOORAY FOR FALL BUNDLE
by Down This Road Designs
A beautiful collection for your priceless autumn memories.  It's avery versatile collection to use for any other scrapbooking themes. Includes the full size kit plus Alpha, Extra Paper Pack, Finishing Touches and Journal Card Pack. It's now on sale at 40% off and if you buy in separate packs, you get 20% off on each pack.

A rak for my friend Nancy Farnum.I just love her fall photos of her grandchildren.
I also used one of AK Designs Template 47 Templates and the font isDJB Colleen Print.
This layout got a GSO at Scrapmatters. 

TRANQUIL FOREST Bundle
by Katie Creates
A very sweet kit for your little and big princesses.  Perfect kit to use for those lovely walk in the park or forests. Now available as a Bundle at 44% off and in separate packs at 20% off at
My layout
A rak for my sweet friend Georgina. Her daughter Bella with her precious dog. 

TEMPLATE GRAB BAG 10 
by Aprilisa Designs
Fourteen amazing and easy templates in one for only $5 at a very limited time.  If you reading   Grab it now because it won't be long, these templates will be sold in separate packs.

My layout using her STARS IN HER EYES COLLECTION
also available in both stores

FALL ON THE MOUNTAIN 
by Sherwood Studio
A beautiful   kit of rich  autumn colors. Perfect for any kind of layouts. 
SCRAPBOOK GRAPHICS
 You can get the PAPER PACK separately at 20% off
 And here is my layout being Bella as my model again.
I used one of Aprilisa Designs's Picture Perfect 55 template which is included in 
her TEMPLATE GRAB BAG 10 ( DETAILS ABOVE) 
 Hope you check out all of these amazing kits and templates.
HAVE FUN SCRAPPING!! 
 GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

No comments: