January 23, 2015

A GREAT DAY FOR SCRAPPING

Good day to you all. I was so busy figuring out why my IDM is not working today. I was not not able to fixed it so I just disabled it.   Anyway, it's scrapping time and I would like to show you some of my layouts I just made using a template by AK Designs with a beautiful collection by Sheri of Jumpstart Design  and a beautiful collection by Lou Cee Creations of Pickleberrypop.

TEMPLATE PACK 81
BY AK DESIGNS
Four FUNtastic templates in png, psd, tiff and page file formats.
It is now on sale for only $2.00 for a very limited time in her shop at



I worked on one of these templates with a beautiful collection  by Jumpstart Designs
JUST THE TWO OF US
This was her January Pickle Barrel Collection  which I featured recently. It is now available in 
in MEGA BUNDLE at 36% off
It still available in separate packs from 20% off at Pickleberrypop

And here is my layout with just the two of us... me and hubby

A WISH ON A WINGS
BY LOU CEE CREATIONS
A beautiful collection that includes The Kit of  8 Patterned Papers, 7 Textured Papers, 65 Elements, 10 Slightly Artsy Papers, , Storyboard Cards, 22 Words and Alpha
All these at 50% off is you buy the Bundle
You can also get them in separate packs
in her store at 

Here is a layout I made using one of Jumpstart Designs'
JUMPSTART YOUR LAYOUT Collection 1 templates
(retired)

 You might want to check some New Release at Pickleberrypop too!

HAPPY SHOPPING AND SCRAPPING!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

No comments: