March 14, 2015

WHAT'S OUT!

 I missed some days to blog again. Iya will be graduating from Kinder. I have to be with her during her 3 hour practices daily until March 26. I could not understand why they have to practice that long.
My daughter is not home yet and each room in our house is a mess with the little monsters toys. The weather is toooooo hot that I have to spend an hour watering the garden. Thank God that our chef son is home to help with the cooking.

Well, back to scrapping. Here are some of the wonderful creations I worked on lately.
  
EMBRACE THE CRAZY
BY STUDIO 68 AND TRACY MARTIN
A fun and wonderful collab  to scrap those crazy moments . It includes 36 Papers and about 90 or more Elements.  It's a verry versatile creation to scrap any kind of layouts too.
My layout of our crazy grand daughter, Iya. She can really be so funny sometimes.

With my layout above, I also used  the latest template pack

TOGETHERNESS
BY ANGELCLAUD ARTROOM

The pack includes 4 12in x 12 in templates with psd, png, tiff and page file formats.  
Now on sale at 30% off

IF ONLY
BY RED IVY DESIGN

A beautiful collection to scrap those beautiful moments of your children and grandchildren  and love ones.  The BUNDLE includes the Kit of 29 Papers and more than 50 Elements, Overlays, Journal Cards and Alpha Sets.  Until March 18 ,  you get a free pack of Bonus Papers when you buy the Bundle  or you get  a free Alpha Pack when you buy the Kit Only.
On sale at 36% off.  You can buy them in separate packs at 20% off each.


Here is my layout using  the Kit   only and one of AK Designs' TEMPLATE PACK 61 available at
Scraps N' Pieces

MARIGOLD V02 PACK 
BY IFFY
@ SCRAP STACKS SHOP

It includes two 12 in x 12 in templates with psd, and tiff formats. 
My layout with the template also used
IT'S YOU LIKE BUNDLE
BY DUNIA DESIGNS
You got every thing you need to scrap your beautiful memories with your love ones. You can also get the KIT separate. Photo is linked directly to the Bundle
My layout of our sweet grand daughter, Iya.

TINY TOES 
BY JEN C DESIGNS

A complete collection to scrap all those wonderful and precious baby moments.  The collection  
includes the Kit ( elements, Patterned Papers, Embossed Papers and Cardstocks), Sticker Alpha, Extra Papers, Sticker Set, Week and Months Counter, Beady Alpha and an Add On Mini kit.
All these can be bought in separate packs in her store at 30% off each
The collection is now on sale at 50% off

A closer look on the kit

Here is my layout of my  friend Meredith's new born baby boy.

SOMETHING WONDERFUL 
BY DESIGNS BY LAURA BURGER
@ PICKLEBERRYPOP

 The collection includes 38 elements, 12 pattern papers, 12 grunge papers, 18 solids, 8 bitz, 23 journal items with attachments, Add on elements include 28 different items.


My layout of sweet Bella.

It's a Saturday here for me. And it's laundry day too.
HAPPY SCRAPPING
GOD BLESS YOU ALL! 

No comments: